Organizational Behavior, Leadership, Negotiation, Human Resource Management, Strategic Human Capital, Technology Management
- Nominated for the Darden Faculty Diversity Award (Student nominated), 2020.
- USC Award for Excellence in Teaching, Management and Organizations, 2016
This award recognizes the top ten PhD student instructors across the University of Southern California.
- USC Marshall PhD Teaching Award, 2016
This award recognizes the top two PhD student instructors in the Marshall School of Business.
University of Virginia, Darden Graduate School of Business
- Residential First Year MBA Program – Leadership Core Course & Elective on Negotiations
- Executive MBA Program – Leadership Residency Module on Human-Technology Collaboration
- Executive Education – Capital One Technology Leadership Program
University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership – Undergraduate core course
- Teaching Assistant, Organizational Behavior MBA Core
- Teaching Assistant, Leading Organizations
- Guest Instructor, The Art and Science of Decision Making
In the classroom, I seek to create an environment where students can experience learning in a rigorous and fun manner, while developing skills that equip them to effectively tackle business problems.
Therefore, I approach teaching with three fundamental goals: (1) create engagement through relevance, (2) stimulate intellectual growth by creating an open and collegial environment, and (3) encourage a growth mindset.
By accomplishing these three goals, I believe I can help create a positive and engaging learning experience for students.